Winter has rolled in and so too has our latest issue – which marks the 15th anniversary of Beer & Brewer magazine.
To celebrate the occasion, and the season, we appropriately light the fire and cozy up with a stout or two but we also fittingly look to the future of beer, take stock of the advancements in brewing equipment and, among many more delights, taste and review 132 of the latest and greatest Australian craft releases.
Check out a 14 page teaser of our latest issue
What you’ll find in our Winter 2022 issue
- Over 25 pages dedicated to beers fit for the season, with multiple stout and porter DIY recipes, barrel aged reviews, brewing insights and tips plus chats with some of the best exponents of Winter-style beers in the country.
- Brightstar Brewing‘s Steve Brockman guides you through stout season brewing.
- Sensory consultant and tasting coach Briony Liebich narrows down the art of pairing beer with food to a few simple steps so you’ll be a master in no time.
- We look at the future of beer and the rising phenomenon that is the “better for you” category.
- Get up close with the magnificent machines helping Aussie brewers – like Olmo Maud at CoConspirators who graces this issue’s cover – brew better beer.
- The dedicated HomeBrewer section celebrates the season big time where, among other treats, the guru of the home brew John Palmer helps you to harness the tricky ingredients of chocolate and coffee, Editor Jake Brandish dishes up an exquisite chocolate plum stout and Cowaramup Brewing’s Jeremy Good divulges his incredible chocolate porter recipe.
- Our panel of expert judges, including Balter’s Scott Hargrave, CUB’s Tina Panoutsos and Bespoke Brewing’s Justin Fox, take a close look at the BIG end of the IPA market while tasting and reviewing 132 craft releases that span the full spectrum of styles.
- And plenty more!