Featuring our 2020 Awards, 136 beers and ciders reviewed, a dedicated home brew section, and so much more, our Summer 2020/21 issue is out now in store and online.
Discover all of our great subscription offers
- The 2020 Beer & Brewer Awards: find out who has won the following awards: Lifetime Achievement; Best New Brewery; Best Brewer; Best Cider Maker; Best Brewery Experience; Best Home Brew Shop; Best Online Retailer; Best Bottle Shop; plus our three People’s Choice Awards – Best Beer Packaging; Best Beer Name; and Best Beer Release.
- The IPA in 2020: discover how the enduring yet polarising category has pushed the boundaries this year.
- Your dedicated HomeBrewer section: featuring 5 DIY recipes for you to try at home and the chance to win a Ss Brewtech 26 litre Brewbucket fermenter from New Era Brewing, we look at low and no alcohol home brewing, talk session ales with Blasta Brewing’s Steve Russell and extract the facts on brewing with extract.
- 136 beer, cider and brewed hard seltzer reviews: thanks to an incredible amount of submissions for our focus beer – the IPA – we publish the most reviews we ever have. Balter Brewing’s head brewer Scott Hargrave also joins our tasting panel for the first time as well.
- Win craft glassware and have your review published: our readers get the chance to win an amazing craft beer glassware set from Rastal, care of CraftyMerch, and have their review published in the next issue.
- Bridge Road Brewers’ Ben Kraus shares his epiphany beer stories: stuck in Austria with his family due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, Ben shares the beers that inspired him to not just become a brewer but help change the Australian beer landscape for the better.
- Share a pint with Philter’s Sam Füss: cult craft brewery co-owner and head brewer reflects on a year where they finally found a place to call home.
- Go behind Moo Brew’s IIPA with head brewer Jack Viney: find out how the Tasmanian brewery brewed it, plus why the perfect setting to drink it is when all your jobs have been done for the day.
- There’s also: epic Mexican street food recipes; a Summer style shoot on low and zero alcohol beers; great gift ideas to fill the stockings this Christmas; and a truck load more.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAGAZINE FOR AS LITTLE AS $16.99* A YEAR
*Price advertised is in Australian dollars and is for a digital only subscription.