The Independent Brewers Association (IBA) is recruiting judges for Australia’s one and only Independent Beer Awards, the 2019 Indies.
“Judging beer is an amazing way to hone your beer sensory skills, learn from industry peers and will help you reference the quality of the beers you are making against those of the broader brewing community,” says Michael Capaldo, Hop Products Australia sales rep and Indies Technical Committee member.
According to the IBA, judging beers at the Indies will:
- “Help you better understand and identify beer flavors and aromas.
- Develop a greater understanding of brewing ingredients and processes and their effects on the finished beer.
- Improve your understanding of beer styles.
- Give you an opportunity to share knowledge and discuss beer with other judges.
- Allow you to help your fellow brewers improve their beers.
- Support the Australian independent brewing industry.”
Judging will be held over two days at Moonee Valley Racecourse in Melbourne, from 1-2 September 2019.
For more info, contact email@example.com or apply directly here.