The new arrangement also means that Fuller’s keg draught beer is now available in Australia as part of the range for the first time. Fuller’s London Pride (4.7% ABV) will be available year-round, with the E.S.B. Strong Bitter (5.9% ABV) and Honey Dew Organic Golden Ale (5.0% ABV) available in the summer months, and the London Porter (5.4% ABV) and Black Cab Stout (4.5% ABV) coming for the winter months.
The Fuller’s range will also be available in 500ml bottles, with ten beers available including seasonal and limited release beers rotating throughout the calendar year.
This new distribution channel coincides with new Fuller’s packaging and no less than five new Specialty and
Seasonal beers to market:
- Wild River Double Hopped Pale Ale (4.5% ABV) – brewed with four American hop varieties and 55 IBU
- Chiswick Bitter Ale (3.5% ABV) – Fuller’s multi award winning ‘session ale’
- George Gale’s ‘H.S.B.’ (Horndean Special Bitter) (4.8% ABV) – seasonal availability specialty brew
- Imperial Stout (10.7% ABV) Limited Release – brewed in the classic ‘Russian’ style, infused with rose petals.
- Past Master’s – 1966 Strong Ale (7.3% ABV) – the latest release, recreating a classic brew from the brewery records.
- Vintage Ale 2013 – the annual release of this fine bottle conditioned classic ale.