Thanks to the team at CraftyMerch, Beer & Brewer magazine is giving you the chance to win an amazing craft glassware set from Rastal and your own review published in the next issue.
Our Australasian readers can win the Craft Beer Tasting Set four pack from Rastal – the world’s leaders in craft beer glassware, innovation and quality – simply by sending us their own review of a recent beer or cider release, be they Australian or international, in 120 words or less. Email us here.
The winning review will win the glassware set and will have their review published in the Summer edition of the magazine. Entries close October 16 2020.
And you never know, if you’re really good at writing reviews, we might just keep you on to write for us on an ongoing basis.
The prize includes:
- Your beer or cider review published in the next issue
- 1 x Rastal Teku 330ml
- 1 x Rastal Craft Master One 380ml
- 1 x Rastal Craft Master Two 473ml
- 1 x Rastal Craft Master Bowl 373ml
We’re looking for top notch reviews too. Here’s one from one of our judges we published in our Spring tasting panel:
Mountain Culture Double Red IPA (8.0%) – This rambunctious red IPA is an absolute belter in every sense and I can see why it’s said to be one of their signature beers and extremely popular in their Katoomba taproom. The bold deep copper hue exudes malt complexity and sets the scene for the flavour to come. Strong notes of tobacco and cedar wood greet an earthy hop complexity and segue into a deep chocolate flavour and wonderful malt firmness that somehow hides an extraordinary amount of hops. Fascinating and magnificent!
Also in the Spring edition:
- 96 beers and ciders reviewed by some of Australia’s best taste testers
- 5 DIY recipes to make at home
- A dedicated HomeBrewer section which includes the recipes to make the Coopers XPA & Behemoth’s (Chur) Hop Butcher IPA
- Our evolution of the session beer feature with the likes of Balter’s head brewer Scott Hargrave
- Van Dieman’s founder Will Tatchell takes you for a walk on the wild side to find out about spontaneous fermentation and yeast wrangling
- A ‘Behind the Beer’ chat with Burnley Brewing’s head brewer Michael Stanzel about their Helles lager
- The Two Birds Brewing founders Jayne and Danielle share their epiphany beer stories
- A South West WA beer travel feature where we visit the likes of Margaret River Brewhouse and Black Brewing Co
- We celebrate the 10th birthday of seminal Alphington brewery La Sirene Brewing with founder Costa Nikias
- Get the dirt on brewery cleaning with Yullis Brews head brewer Tom Davies
- And a helluva lot more
Head here for all of our subscription options.
Contact Beer & Brewer by clicking here to share your news and views.