Arriving right on time our Winter magazine has just landed and is full of beer recommendations, DIY recipes, long read features and plenty more to see you through the colder months.
Subscribe via our website or find this issue in newsagents and home brew shops.
Our cover feature on Chuck Hahn celebrates the 50 year career of a beer and brewing icon. While we talk to the man himself about where it all began and when it might end, we got incredible insights about him from the likes of the founder of America’s Brewers Association and the Great American Beer Festival Charlie Papazian, Lion’s Managing Director James Brindley and IBA Chair and Wayward Founder Peter Phillip. Chuck also takes you back with some of his best beer memories and favourite beers from over the years.
Also in the Winter issue:
- The 2021 Best Beer Venue awards where we name the Best Beer Bar and Best Brewpub of the year plus the state-by-state ‘best of’ lists in both categories
- Our panel of sensory experts give their views on 86 of some of the latest and greatest releases, where our seasonal focus is on all those lovely Winter warming styles
- The dedicated HomeBrewer section looks at, among other things, choosing water profiles, Brown Ales, the New Zealand brewing scene, a serious set up from one of our readers plus four separate DIY recipes
- Get the lowdown from the likes of Pirate Life Brewing, UpFlow Brewing Co, Hawkesbury Brewing Co and Mornington Peninsula Brewery about how their brewers are mastering the art of brewing no and low alcohol craft beers
- Go Behind the Beer with Dave Ward from Aether Brewing and their Oak & Organisms barrel-age program’s 2021 Berliner Weisse
- Discover how COVID made canned beer king as breweries pivoted to small format packaging of their products at rates never seen before
- A series of recipes that combine great craft beer with vegetarian and vegan food
- And keg loads more!
If you go to the last page of the magazine page turner above you will see the upcoming Spring edition of Beer & Brewer magazine will be accompanied by the complementary Great Australian Brewery Guide which will feature some of the must-go brewpubs and taprooms across Australia.
For breweries wanting to get involved with a listing, contact our sales manager here.
And to ensure you’re not missing your copy of the guide when it’s delivered, check out our great subscription offers here.