GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
We are one of Australia’s most respected sellers of craft liquor and we are on the hunt for a retail manager and beer club coordinator!
- Coordinate the retail sales team by managing schedules and communicating relevant information & ensure the sales strategies execution.
- Manage key beer club customers and product selections
- Give after-sales support when requested.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily management of stock to minimise stock loss and maximise sales.
- Train the retail team to increase productivity.
- Ensure the store is clean and organised.
- Ensure the shelves are fully stocked with products.
- Recommend products that match customer needs.
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Roster the Craft Cartel retail team.
- Responsible for the weekly stock transference between the store and the warehouse
- Product selection: identify the best new releases.
- Responsible for monthly beer club craft beer selection.
- Assist with the configuration of new products with images, tasting notes and products template.
- Constant coordination with the Supply Chain Manager.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management professionally and efficiently.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Minimum of High school degree; Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- +5 years of retail management experience.
- Experience dealing with sales reps.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Experience working with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Exceptional customer service.
- Focus on KPIs and sales growth.
- Positive and proactive attitude.
- Reliable interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Punctuality and good disposition.
- Ability to engage with people and a collaborative nature.
- Strong attention to detail and commercial thinking.
If this sounds like you or someone you know, we’d love to hear from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Email resumes to email@example.com