Harm prevention charity R U OK? is partnering with the Australian Foodservice Advocacy Body to deliver two webinars next week for hospitality business owners and workers.
The webinars are designed to offer practical tools and tips to share the R U OK? message and empower stronger connections during a particularly challenging time for the hospitality industry.
R U OK? have also created free tailor-made tools and resources for the hospo industry to use including The Mateship Manual here.
The manual includes resources such as posters, a conversation guide and more to help everyone across the industry ask a workmate who might be struggling.
Webinar hosts Katherine Newton, CEO of R U OK? and Tony Green, CEO of AFAB, as well as special guests from across the industry, will discuss the following:
Webinar 1: Hospitality Business Owners, Leaders & Employers: Monday 23 August
- How to have meaningful R U OK? conversations with staff and colleagues who may be doing it tough.
- How to promote an R U OK? culture across your business and to encourage staff to look out for each other.
- How to stay connected with staff members, particularly those impacted by ongoing COVID-19 restrictions.
- Practical tips for business owners to help with self-care.
Webinar 2: Hospitality Employees/Staff: Tuesday 24 August
- How to have meaningful R U OK? conversations with workmates who may be doing it tough.
- How to stay connected with your workplace, particularly those impacted by ongoing COVID-19 restrictions.
- How to get involved as an R U OK? Champion at your workplace.