Experienceit and Birra Italiana is currently looking for people passionate about craft beer with good selling and relationship skills to help spread the word on real beer!
Our business in a short space of time has developed one of the largest portfolio’s of premium international craft beer in Australia, from Italy, UK, Denmark and the US. Our focus is delivering the best of global craft in the best possible condition with a focus on continual improvement to deliver a premium service.
We are initially looking for a person interested in working on a part time basis on either a commission or commission plus hourly wage basis (to be discussed). The core duties include:
- Servicing existing customers and representing our brewing partners in the market.
- Take part and assisting in festival events.
- Sourcing new customers and educating people on our range.
- Service and support duties.
Whilst initially a part time role, there may be the potential to develop into a full time key role within our constantly growing business.
Interested parties should:
- Have good presentation and communication skills.
- Be able to sell and have relevant experience.
- Have the relevant certificate for serving of alcohol.
- Be mobile with ability to travel to meet customers, and cover a broad area of the market in Melbourne.
- Have a real passion for craft beer.
- Have the time available to commit to developing this business. (Monday – Friday during business hours)
Birra Italiana will supply product training, uniforms, and all relevant material to gain knowledge and perform your tasks.
If you are interested and think you have what it takes then please contact Johnny at email@example.com
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
font-family:”Times New Roman”;