Bluetongue Brewery prides itself on the passionate team of people who oversee the creation of our products – from procurement, through brewing, to packaging and distribution. The team at Bluetongue approach their craft with total care and commitment, ensuring the highest of standards are met throughout the entire process. Our vision is to set the benchmark in the Beer Industry in Australia, by creating premium quality beers, crafting unique and new styles and conducting ourselves in a sustainable and responsible way.
The Brewing Process Operator is part of a shift team responsible for producing consistently high quality beers at optimum cost. The role includes the safe operation of a highly sophisticated brewing and beer clarification process, quality control checks and analysis
Reporting in to the Brewing Manager, you will work closely with a team of talented and committed Brewery Technicians, Packaging Operators, Machine Specialists and Lab Technicians. The technology at Bluetongue Brewery is state of the art, and our team take great pride in their environment, their product and each other.
The day to day tasks involved in your role will include:
- Operation of all aspects of brewing and beer processing
- Maintaining a high standard of safety, hygiene and housekeeping throughout the brewing process and associated areas
- Being aware of the quality of raw materials and the requirements of brand and procedural changes between brews
Constantly reviewing process performance against targets
- Recording all process data on the appropriate documentation and into SAP
- Being aware of upstream and downstream triggers that could result in out of control process situations
- Carrying out required quality checks/analyses
- Actively participating in shift and team meetings
- Actively look for ways to continually improve the safety and efficiency of the beer production process
The successful candidate would demonstrate :
- A tertiary qualification in science or related discipline is desirable,
- And/or a professionally recognised brewing certification
- A fork lift licence
- Ability to work shifts and adopt a flexible work pattern
- The ability to work well unsupervised and as part of a team
- Holds safety as an absolute requirement of any work undertaken
To apply for this role, please log on to www.cokecareers.com.au and search for WAR03093.