Gage Roads Brewing Company has a fantastic career opportunity for an energetic person with commercial experience. The position requires a can do attitude with a rounded ability and passion for craft brewing and beer.
Reporting to the General Manager Operations, you will be responsible for all aspects of brewing operations including management of our dynamic team, meeting performance and quality standards, implement process improvements, manage the flow of information and setting and monitoring performance targets.
As a natural leader, you will use your drive, enthusiasm and positive attitude to motivate your team to meet quality standards and production targets. You will show an interest in all aspects of the business and will be tasked with brewing operations, production scheduling, QA/QC responsibilities, packaging, and maintenance duties.
The following skills and attributes are essential for the selection of the successful applicants.
- A passion for brewing and beer.
- Experience in practical hands on brewing, CIP, transfers, yeast management/propagation, filtration, carbonation and packaging etc.
- Completion of IBD Diploma of Brewing or equivalent brewing qualification and an undergraduate degree with a science background.
- 5 Years previous experience in a management position.
- Previous human resources experience with leading teams.
- Updating and maintaining existing production documentation systems.
- Experience with 5S or lean manufacturing systems approach.
The following attributes will be an advantage for the selection of the successful applicant.
- Experience working under HACCP, ISO 9000 quality systems
- Forklift ticket
- OHS training
Gage Roads Brewing supports and encourages furthering your education within the brewing industry.
The successful applicant will be rewarded commensurate with their level of experience and performance.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Attn: General Operations Manager
Gage Roads Brewing Co
PO Box 2024
Western Australia 6961