The summer 2023/24 edition of Beer & Brewer magazine is out now where we recognise achievement in the industry with our annual awards, reflect on a tough year in beer, scour the West Adelaide Lager & Ale Trail, deep dive on brewing cracking West Coast IPAs and so much more.
You can subscribe via our website or find this issue in newsagents and home brew shops.
With Tom Champion and Dean Romeo from Felons Brewing cracking a Crisp Lager on our cover in celebration of being named our Brewpub of the Year winner, the 2023 Beer & Brewer Awards lead our summer magazine’s coverage, where our judging panel and the general public decide the winners across the five categories of Lifetime Achievement, Brewer, New Brewing Company, Beer Venue and Brewpub of the year awards. You can access all of our Awards online coverage here.
Take a look at just some of what’s inside the summer 2023/24 edition:
Also this issue:
- 137 craft beers and ciders reviewed by some of Australia’s leading judges.
- A dedicated HomeBrewer section full of expert advice, recipes, local news and more.
- Our beer travel features continue as we tour the West Adelaide Lager & Ale Trail.
- We reflect on a tough year for breweries while sifting for positives.
- Pro brewer Steve Brockman deep dives on brewing WCIPAs.
- Sensory analyst Briony Liebich explores yeast’s impact in beer.
- Food matching ideas care of the new book from Fitzroy butcher Meatsmith.
- And plenty more!