Details have been released regarding attendance the Beer & Brewer Awards & Conference, set to take place during Sydney Craft Beer Week in October this year.
The 2013Conference will be included in the Beer & BrewerAwards & Conference (BBAC) held on the same day (Thursday October 24) atThe Sebel Hotel, 28 Albion St, Surry Hills NSW. The Conference will from runfrom 10am-4pm, with the Awards Dinner beginning at 6pm.
The Beer & Brewer Conference is a trade only event for the brewing, cider and retail/hospitality trade, coinciding with the Beer & Brewer Awards, thelargest beer and brewing business awards in Australia,recognising excellence in the beer, brewing, on- and off-premise sectors. The Conference will host more than 11, 30 minute sessions on educational topics including:
- Packaging trends/developments – bottles, labels, cluster/carton packaging and more
- Kegs and draught beer dispense options
- Beer styles and taste training
- Excise administration with the ATO department
- Hops – varieties by beer style, purchasing and recipe development
- Malt – varieties by beer style, purchasing and recipe development
- Yeast & Fermentation – strains by beer style, purchasing and recipe development
- Starting a microbrewery and the business of brewing
- The importance of distribution, marketing and retailing
- Building a beer list and staff training for venues
- Cider – the why and how
- Canning – the why and the how
Each session includes a panel of experts from a range of breweries, venues and suppliers, providing content relevant to brewers and venues of all sizes.
The conference is aimed at:
- People looking to start a brewery
- On-premise managers/staff
- Off-premise managers/staff; and
- Liquor distributors/wholesalers and manufacturers/suppliers
With the booking page now open on the website, delegates have three options to participate at this year’s Beer & Brewer Awards & Conference (BBAC) 2013.
Beer & Brewer Awards & Conference Pass – Package Deal $149 incl. GST
Including full entry into the Conference and a ticket to Awards Presentation Dinner. Tables of 10 can also be purchased using this option.Thursday October 24.
Conference Pass – Delegate Pass $49.50 incl. GST
Access all areas/seminars. 10am-4pm. Thursday October 24.
Awards Presentation Dinner Pass – Ticket $99 incl. GST
Two courses plus unlimited beverages, pre-drinks at 6pm for 7-10pm dinner.Thursday October 24.
For both the Dinner passes and the combined Conference/Dinner passes, tables of 10 can be booked for $990. Payment options are listed here.