As people spend more time at home, Little Creatures got thinking.
“How can we share our love of brewing with our community, and give folks something fun to do over the next few months?”
Introducing the Little Home Brewers Challenge.
It’s time to dust off that brewing kit, because it’s your turn to make some beer with a little help from the Little Creatures brewers.
Little Creatures are challenging you to design a beer that will be turned into the Little Creatures Limited Release that will be unveiled and on tap for the crowd to enjoy at Fremantle BeerFest. It will also be featured on tap at their Fremantle and Geelong breweries.
You can also join their Innovation Brewer series of exclusive live masterclasses and learn to make the perfect brew. They’ll answer any questions you might have and share some tricks of the trade.
The winner gets a weekend with a mate to Fremantle for a VIP tour with the Little Creatures brewing team and tickets to Fremantle BeerFest.
The challenge starts May 2, aka International Homebrewer Day.
How it works:
- Register for the Masterclasses here.
- Get your home brewing kit ready.
- Join the Masterclasses using Zoom.
- Brew beer that meets the brewers’ brief for Fremantle BeerFest.
- Head to the Little Creatures website on May 2 to register your brew in the Beer-Off for a chance to win a limited release on tap for the crowd to enjoy at the festival – and bragging rights with your mates forever.
Contact Beer & Brewer by clicking here to share your news and views.