Phoenix Beers are currently seeking an energetic, focused and reliable individual to represent their brands across the Perth metro and surrounding areas. This role requires a passion for boutique/craft beer and cider, and business to business sales experience is essential.
The position is a dual role, comprising three days of internal sales, and two days calling on clients. As a Sales Representative, you will be required to service the existing customer base as well as establishing new contacts and conducting in-store tastings once a week. As an Internal Sales Representative, you will be required to input orders, answer phones, call clients and assist the national external sales staff.
The successful candidate will possess:
– A passion for boutique / craft beer and cider
– Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
– Business to business sales experience essential (Liquor Industry experience not necessary, training will be provided)
– Excellent planning and organisational skills
– The ability to close sales
– Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
– A valid Australian Driver’s Licence
– Current West Australian RSA ticket
Occasional evening and weekend work may be involved. Some interstate and country travel may also be required.
The position is Full-Time and includes a fully serviced company vehicle, mobile phone and laptop computer.
$40 – $55K (Starting salary will be commensurate with experience.)
Please forward a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org