The Australian Brewery in N.W. Sydney is looking for a brewer to join their small team making some of the country’s best craft brews. With both domestic and export sales going nuts and with a superb brewing and canning facility and a highly focused quality approach to production, this is a great opportunity for a passionate brewer to develop their skills. Passion and a sense of adventure a must.
- Efficiently run a brew house
maintaining high quality of output.
- Knowledge of effective CIP practice & high
standards of sanitation.
- Well-developed sensory skills and understanding of beer faults and their causes.
- Ability to work quickly and effectively whilst
maintaining extremely high standards.
- Understanding of key quality parameters required to produce high quality beer.
- Willingness to represent the brewery at many and varied functions.
- Good communicator with a clear understanding that being a brewer is the best job in the world (with perhaps the only exception in being a Mythbuster)
- Experience of running a packaging line.
- Experience of earth & sterile filtration.
- Ability to perform a variety of QC tests.
Good package available for the right candidate; if you fit the above criteria please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send a mail if you have any questions. Closing date 12 December, 2015.