Initially part time, leading to full time as you deliver on clearly defined sales targets.
UpFlow Brewing Co. is seeking a dynamic, action oriented sales professional to represent our brand and deliver our commercial objectives in both on-premise and off-premise accounts across Australia.
About the role:
- Phone and email based work
- Initially Part Time Position (2 days equivalent) with your weekly days increasing to full time as you meet clearly defined sales volume targets (anticipated 4-5 days by December)
- Immediate Start
You will be looking after our existing customers as well as developing new and lasting relationships with buyers in the on and off trade.
Our ideal candidate will have proven experience and an existing industry network along with the following specifics:
- Minimum 2 years relevant sales experience
- Experience in grocery or the craft beer industry or with beer/liquor sales preferred
- Experience with customer relationship management software (HubSpot)
You are sociable and customer oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the following attributes:
- Passion for craft beer and local community
- Strong knowledge of sales techniques
- Good at listening as well as talking
- Strong skills at maximising sales to each customer
- Dynamic and action oriented
- Strong attention to detail and record keeping
- Focussed and productive
- A motivated self-starter that’s able to work autonomously
- Basic math skills including an understanding of pricing and margins
- Competent and productive software user
- Flexible work schedule
What we offer:
As a Sales and Brand Ambassador for UpFlow Brewing Co., you can expect a competitive base salary pro rated to full time, sales bonus and opportunities to grow and develop your career in a fun and collaborative environment.
Remuneration is commensurate with experience. To be considered you must have the right to live and work in Australia.
If you believe you have the skills and experience for this role, please email your resume and covering letter to helen(at)upflow.beer
We thank all applicants for their interest however, please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by UpFlow Brewing Co Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.