- This event has passed.
Alfa Laval special webinar – centrifuges
June 24, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
How to scale up production with a brewery centrifuge
Craft brewers in Australia and New Zealand need to look at the challenges that come with producing at larger scale. Consistency and quality, which means consistency in recipe, being able to deal with product losses and being able to produce multiple recipes at a time. That’s why typically the first piece of equipment that brewers are looking for as they are scaling production is a beer centrifuge, or separator.
Head here for more details and to register your interest.
Alfa Laval’s global craft brewery process and centrifuge technology expert, Joakim Gustafsson, would like to share with you some tips and know-how for centrifuges in beer production.
In this exclusive webinar for Australia and New Zealand, you will learn:
- The working principles of beer centrifuges and its different functionalities (e.g. clarification and polishing)
- How much beer can brewers recover with a centrifuge
- How to produce beers with a longer shelf life
- How to choose the best centrifuge for your brewery
- Real world customer stories from your peers using Alfa Laval Brew centrifuges
Date: Wednesday 24 June 2020
Time: 3-4pm AEST (5PM NZT)