Exciting opportunity to enter a fast growth FMCG beverages company, working with fantastic brands such as Monteith’s, Tiger, Orchard Thieves and Sol. Join a great team, Fun culture, with some of the world’s most exciting brands
As the National Field Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the overall business and commercial objectives nationally whilst managing and supporting the Field Sales Managers and the wider field sales team. You will be tasked with putting a strong strategic plan in place for acquiring new business opportunities in the market, as well as, retaining our key accounts and working with your team to execute on the sales plan.
- It will be your responsibility articulate business and channel strategy to both the field sales team and external partners.
- Effective management of the field sales team through setting clear objectives, priorities, processes and measurement.
- You will be a key player in the continued development and improvement of the culture.
- Manage multiple sales activations across multiple customer channels and segments which will require a high degree of planning, organisation and process.
- Manage budgets of the field sales teams and agreed targets.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you will be Tertiary Qualified with relevant experience in a similar role. You will have proven experience managing a team and creating a high performance culture. Exceptional communication skills, strong commercial awareness, ambition and tenacity to go above and beyond. Excellent time management skills are essential in this fast paced environment.
- Fast paced, exciting environment!
- Strong focus on career progression
- Small, tight knit team in Aus, yet with the resource and backing from market leader in NZ and Global markets
- Have FUN at work!
- Did we mention free beer?
To apply please email expression of interest and your resume to email@example.com